Sunday, April 10, 2005

Fatcow outage continues

Again I have to apologize for the fact that my web site hosting service is completely down, for a second day. Fatcow was recently acquired by a Boston-area firm named Endurance and servers were being consolidated in Burlington, Massachusetts. This is not a scheduled outage. Their tech-support line has a recorded message stating that their entire engineering staff is working on the problem.

If Fatcow is still down tonight, I may try to post my entire column for Monday in this blog, but it may be difficult for me to format and for you to read as well, but we'll have to see.

Unfortunately my email is also hosted on Fatcow, but you can also reach me at Jack.Krupansky@gmail.com.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home