Sunday, August 14, 2005

Suspension of my blogging until further notice

[Note: My daily stock market column will continue to be updated on the website.]

Thursday, August 18, 2005 is the six-month anniversary of my foray into the blogosphere.  It's been a lot of fun, but it simply hasn't shown any evidence of giving me a significant enough return to justify the level of investment of my time required.  So, after careful thought, I've decided to go on an indefinite hiatus from the blogosphere, possibly a year or longer. My blogs will remain up with all of my past posts, but I won't be making any new blog posts.  Further, I won't be monitoring or commenting on the blogs of others.  However, I will continue to receive any comments on my old blog posts and may be contacted directly via email.  New content will appear on my main, non-blog web sites, hopefully with greater frequency now that I won't be distracted by the blogosphere.

I thank those who have taken the time to read and even comment on my blog posts over the past six     months.

I may check back in six months to see if there are any truly startling new developments in the blogosphere, and in a year or so I will definitely check back again.

I may or may not make a few more scattered posts before midnight, Thursday, August 18, 2005 when I "officially" leave the blogosphere.

Again, my thanks to those who have participated in many interactions over the past six months.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jack Krupansky,

One of the categories in my article directory is Finance ... while searching for blogs on taxes, I discovered " Suspension of my blogging until further notice ".

We all know that the best content on the internet is created by bloggers ... unbiased first hand knowledge, experiences and opinions.

As someone who may be interested in taxes, I believe you will find our Finance section to be of interest. I am always looking for bloggers to contribute articles and help me to build the directory to everyone's benefit. As a contributor, you get the recognition of having your article published and seen by thousands of web users. The pride and satisfaction of seeing your article published in a prestige directory is hard to beat.

Not all of us are gifted with the ability to write to professional standards of grammatical correctness ... as a result, many bloggers don't bother to have their articles published.

I welcome an informal style of writing that matches your personality and fits in with your article content. I also appreciate articles that are uniquely based on your individual experiences, talents and ideas. All I request is that your content does not contain vulgar language, incite hatred or generally offensive.

Without any obligation ... please come over and have a look at my blog articles directory for yourself.

Best Regards
Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home