Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My latest monthly ShareBuilder automatic investment executed on Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday wasn't a good day for Microsoft's (MSFT) stock, but it was the day that my monthly automatic investment through ShareBuilder occurred on Tuesday, so I was able to "buy on the dip." My purchase price end up being only very modestly above the closing price. There was a fixed $4 commission on the purchase. The next automatic monthly purchase will occur on Tuesday, August 8, 2006. My plan is still very modest in size, but I'm already investing fairly heavily in my Roth 401(k) retirement plan and my Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), plus my monthly payments on back taxes.

The debit to my bank checking account hasn't shown up yet on my online activity statement, but will probably appear on Wednesday as occurring on Tuesday.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home