Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cash

I have a weekly budget for cash, but lately I find that I do not use it at all. I used to pay for lunch and dinner at The Evil Empire in cash, and I needed cash for bus fare for my trip to Colorado, but on a typical week here in downtown Bellevue, WA I use absolutely zero cash. I am able to use a credit card for small purchases. Now, maybe all of this will change if I move back to New York City. I know that more places make it easy to make small purchases on cedit cards, but I am fairly sure that some of the small stores I frequent in Manhattan are still unlikely to welcome credit cards for small purchases.

For now, I will keep the "Cash" line in my weekly budget. It gives me a little extra buffer, helps me save a little more every month, and maybe I'll reactivate it soon enough when/if I get to back to New York.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home