Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Lending Club payment still "Processing" after 4 days

Since I posted yesterday about the first payment on my first Lending Club investment loan which was due four days ago, there has been no change in status, other than that accrued interest is another day higher.

It is supposed to take 2-4 business days for the payment to post to my account, but maybe it will post sometime today, or maybe the actual posting will happen overnight. No big deal per se, but I would like to understand the process. Tomorrow I should have my answer.

The first payment for my second investment loan is due tomorrow, Friday. In theory, I will see that payment a week from today, plus or minus a day or two.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home