Sunday, January 15, 2012

Get those annual free credit reports

I do like to get my free annual credit reports, but it is sort of a pain to get each one, paw through them entry by entry, and then save them locally for future reference, and heaven help you if you need to make corrections, but this week I will endeavor to bite the bullet and pull the trigger and do the deed(s). I do want to get my credit score as well, but that doesn't come for free as the actual reports do.
 
Warning: There are lots of sites that purport to offer "free" credit reports, but the only official one is the FTC web site, at AnnualCreditReport.com, as described on the FTC web page.
 
For my FICO credit score I usually just buy it, one-time only, not subscription service, from Experian.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM EST , Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

I found my credit rating and it was ok but not great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home