Friday, October 25, 2013

Twitter red herring from my broker

I logged into one of my brokerage accounts a few minutes ago, checked the IPO list, and lo and behold, there was the Twitter red herring prospectus. It was too late in the day to call them up, but this looks promising. But, even if my broker gets Twitter shares in the IPO, that's not to say that I would get an allocation or very much of an allocation. Still, this is a good sign.
 
The lead paragraph of my broker's announcement:
Twitter, Inc. is offering 70,000,000 shares of common stock to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TWTR". Pricing is expected on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 (post-close). The expected pricing will be $17.00 - $20.00 per share.
Monday morning, first thing...
 
-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

I ordered an onion bagel with chives cream cheese. It was delicious but nothing excitingly spectacular which is why I was short a star! The onion bagel wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. The price was around $3 to $4 but I honestly don't remember so it wasn't outrageous. forex discount

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home