Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Still a chance for getting a Twitter IPO allocation

I called my broker this morning and they confirmed that they took down the Twitter IPO announcement simply because the order indication period was closed. It definitely sounds as if they are getting an allocation for the firm. And it even sounded likely that all of us on my broker's indication list would get allocations, but "reduced allocations." No details. No solid confirmations. At this stage I'll simply have to wait for the confirmation phone call this evening after pricing is completed.
 
I also sold a little of the Fidelity Freedom Fund 2025 (FFTWX) in my Roth retirement account so that I could buy a modest Twitter position after the open tomorrow. That's separate from any IPO allocation I might get in my non-retirement account.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home