Saturday, September 28, 2013

Intel and Staples

Two growth-value plays I am considering are Staples (SPLS) and Intel (INTC). Both have a history and a variety of issues, but those issues may already be completely baked into their respective cakes. They do seem relatively cheap to me, and they both seem to have some amount of growth potential. And, as a big bonus, both pay dividends at a healthy rate, well above 3%.
 
I haven't made any decisions yet, but what I may do is take a small to modest position in each and then add to those positions on any 15% drops from any near-term highs.
 
In short, I'm not absolutely convinced that these stocks might move significantly lower, but they are starting to seem like they may be poised for significant upside as well. Especially as the current market highflyers, such as my Facebook (FB) and Priceline (PCLN) stocks seem a bit pricey at their new recent peaks.)

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home