Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Sharebuilder accepting limit orders for Twitter

Just a few minutes ago I got an email from ShareBuilder, where I have an account, referring to the Twitter IPO. ShareBuilder doesn't have any IPO shares of Twitter, but clearly they want to hop on the Twitter bandwagon. I visited their Twitter IPO page, which informs me that:
November 6, at 4 PM ET - We begin accepting limit orders for Twitter.
 
November 7, on or after the market open – Once trading begins on the secondary market, we will accept all order types.
See:
 
I don't have much cash in that particular account to buy Twitter, but it's nice to know that I could.
 
Besides, with a limit order and a stock this frothy, it's hard to figure out a reasonable limit order that will assure that you get the stock.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home