Saturday, June 10, 2006

ShareBuilder

I've been experimenting with ShareBuilder for two years now and coincdentally my latest career move has led me to rent an apartment in the same small city as ShareBuilder's headquarters: Bellevue, WA. They're on 120th Avenue NE and I will be living on 112th Avenue NE (a new highrise in downtown Bellevue). I work in the next small city to the northeast of Bellvue: Redmond.

I have re-enabled my small monthly dollar-cost averaging investment plan with ShareBuilder that will now invest 100% in Microsoft stock on the second Tuesday of each month, the next investment being on Tuesday, June 13, 2006. ShareBuilder will automatically debit the funds from my checking account the previous evening. This is rather convenient and only costs a $4.00 commission.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home