Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two Lending Club investment loan payments partially posted this afternoon

I was disappointed that I did not see my Lending Club investment loan payment that was due last Friday hit my account this morning, but I did see it partially post this afternoon. The good news is that another loan payment that was due last Saturday also partially posted today as well. I expect that both payments will complete posting by tomorrow morning.

Two other payments were due yesterday and are now in "Processing". These payments should complete by next Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

Another payment was due today and is also now in "Processing". That should complete by next Wednesday or Thursday morning. I see on the Loan Performance screen that the borrower's credit score has risen. Nice.

That will leave only two of my eight investment loans still with their first payments out in the future. One is due next Tuesday and the other in the second week of August.

All is fine, so far.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home