Friday, July 24, 2009

Two Lending Club investment loan payments completed posting today

My two Lending Club investment loan payments that partially posted yesterday afternoon are now both completely posted with all fields updated. One completed overnight and the other one this afternoon. Oddly, the one due on Saturday completed before the one due last Friday. That doesn't make any sense to me, but the good news is that they are both fully posted. The bottom line is that three of my first payments have now fully posted. My Net Annualized Return is now reported as 12.10%.

My two payments that were due Wednesday are still in "Processing", as expected. These payments should complete by next Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday morning.

Another payment was due yesterday and is also still in "Processing", as expected. That should complete by next Wednesday or Thursday or Friday morning.

That will leave only two of my eight investment loans still with their first payments out in the future. One is due next Tuesday and the other in the second week of August.

All is fine, so far.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home